Last updated: September 2021
Oni Kudaki Play Shop (OK Play, us, we, our) values and respects the protection of the personal information of our Customers and Users (you, yours, your). This policy explains the information that is collected from you through this website and how we use the collected information.
By accessing this website (www.okplay.ph), creating an account, ordering a product, requesting a title, and availing of our services, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions stated in this Policy.
- Personal Information Collected
- Non-Personal Information Collected
- Sharing and Protection of Information Collected
- Security of Information
- Information Options
Personal Information Collected
While using our website or availing of our services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to identify you or to contact you. Personal information can include but is not limited to your name and contact numbers.
To fulfill our services, we also collect needed information such as but not limited to: shipping address, email address, payment methods used, and contact numbers. We may also record and collect your purchase history, product preference, and transactions created on our website.
Non-Personal Information Collected
Non-Personal Information refers to information that cannot be used to identify a user. Similar to other websites, our server receives information such as logs and data whenever a user visits our website. These may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, Internet Service Provider (ISP), type of browser used, referral website URLs that led users to our website, operating system of device used, general geographic location, and date and time stamps of visits.
We may also use third-party analytics such as, but not limited to, Google Analytics to collect aggregated information such as frequency of visit, websites that refer you to our website, duration of visit, and other similar data.
Sharing and Protection of Information Collected
We will not share or disclose your information with other parties except in the following capacities:
- We share your personal information to third-party providers such as courier service companies, payment gateways, and similar providers in order to fulfill our service to you. We may also use email service providers to send you email or respond to your queries and concerns. We will only share information that are needed to fulfill orders and complete transactions.
- With your opt-in and approval, we may invite you to sign up for our email subscription service.
- We may use your information to advertise to you on third-party marketing vendors based on your preferences and purchase history.
Fraud Protection and Lawful Compliance
- We may share your information if so complied by the law, if required by a judicial proceeding or court order. We may disclose information in case of fraud investigation in relation to fraud protection.
Security of Information
OK Play endeavors to protect your personal information. Users can access their own personal information when you log in through your password-protected account. To protect your information, please do not share your password with anyone else.
We also use a security certificate to provide secure connection when you access our website.
You can choose not to give your personal information through this website. However, availing of our services requires us to collect previously stated information.